Once you’ve mastered the basics, experiment with new tricks!
- Surf the line.
- Mount the line on your knees.
- Start from a sitting position (sitting on your foot which is on the line) and standing up. Then repeat sitting down.
- Yoga positions. This is hard. Do it slowly and maintain control.
- Jump forward on the line. Switch from one foot to the other. 180’s, 360’s.
- Do cartwheels.
- Hula hoop while you slackline.
- Juggle while you slackline.
- Back flip off the line. This trick is easier than it looks. Practice on a trampoline first. Once you get that down, try it as a dismount, then try to land a back flip on the line.
Original article provided by wikiHow, a wiki that is building the world’s largest and highest quality how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Walk a Slackline. Content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons License.