- The lightest aluminum carabiner with a 1 inch roll. A roll that runs on 2 ball bearings, which guarantees smooth sliding movements. The single surface aluminum roll also prevents jamming your the line between bearings. The surface of the roll is perfectly smooth without leaving any pressure marks on your slackline.
- The gate opening reaches up to 24 mm width, to leave the maximum entry space for the webbing. ROLLEX is compatible with all slacklines from 24 to 26 mm width.
- The shape of the ROLLEX body has been optimized for high strength while still weighing only 129g.
- Keylock shape gate in order to avoid snagging while clipping it to the line or harness.
- NEVER DROP YOUR ROLLEX! – The the small lanyard hole under the gate allows you to tie it off safely with a 3 mm cord to your harness. This way you avoid dropoing your precious ROLLEX while clipping yourself to a highline.
- Above the pulley roll you’ll find a slot for a 2.5 cm webbing. You can fill the slackline through this slot and easily create an independent tensioning system in combination with a clutch device such as LINEGRIP, SNATCH, or equivalent.
- Slot on the top of your ROLLEX also serves as placement for a SLIDE STOP, which allows brakeable and controlled sliding on a highline. The SLIDE STOP is very handy while taping the main line and backup, it prevents slipping over the line so you can use both of your hands for taping. Also, you can use the SLIDE STOP to rest while moving across a long line.
Rollex Highline Screw Gate Carabiner Pulley
New generation carabiner pulley with a 1 inch roll. A must for every highliner, not only as a pulley but also as device to create a tensioning system.
- Material: anodized aluminum body and roll, two steel ball bearings.
- Weight: 129g
- Compatibility: 24-26 mm width webbing.
- Application: static element in a pulley system & transportation device to slide on a slackline.
- Special features: ergonomic shape, 3 mm Ø lanyard hole to tie off, a mini leash and a top smart slot for webbing or rubber brake like our SLIDE STOP.
- Certification: ROLLEX is a PPE certified CE EN 12275:2013 device.
Only 1 left in stock