With 30m length in total and dynamic webbing the SURFER LINE is the answer for all trick- or water-liners. The Surferline has a robust long-lever ratchet – and thanks to the free SLACK APP reaching the next level in slacklining has never been as easy! Including treewear – tree trunk protection for environmental sustainability.
- Gibbon Slacklines Surfer Line with treewear, purple, 30m (27.5m line + 2.5m ratchet strap with reinforced loop), jumpline, trickline, advanced, incl. ratchet protection and ratchet with safety lock, 50mm/2″ wide, tree and line protection (black felt with velcro), perfect leisure activity
- 27.5m Slackline with reinforced loop, ratchet with safety lock and 2,5m ratchet strap with reinforced loop, setup guide, 30m complete set (27.5m line + 2.5m ratchet strap), width 50mm/2″, 2x treewear (black felt with velcro)
- Simple and fast setup between trees or similar solid anchor points
- All ratchet elements under tension are metal colored and must not be touched for safety reasons. “Black coating” marks the parts of the ratchet that are safe to touch. This increases safety when using the ratchet.
- Flat webbing, especially developed for slacklining (trampoline effect). Continuous print for better grip and orientation on the line. The ratchet’s ergonomically optimized plastic handle allows a comfortable and efficient tensioning.
Check out Gibbon Slackline Tutorials for heaps of tips and literal tricks