Gibbon Independence Slackline Kit. This slackline set brings you the ultimate Slackline fun without having trees anywhere near. You will be able to setup a slackline without tensioning the slackline between trees. The slackline will be anchored into the ground with a heavy metal screw on each end. The slackline webbing will then be supported over an A-Frame massiv wooden board.
Slacklining without trees, polls, posts or other anchor point? No problem now!
Thanks to the practical INDEPENDENCE KIT 70 in outdoor usages, slacklines can be set up in the back yard
without requiring trees. Simply drive the ground screws into the soil, install the A –Frames, define your setup
height, tension and you are ready to go!
- SLACKLINE WEBBING TYPE: Gibbon Classic Slackline 15 meter set included!
- WEIGHT: 17,5 kg
- MAX. LENGTH: 15 m / 49 ft
- RATCHET Material: coated steel
- A FRAME Material: laminated wood, coated
- GROUND SCREWS Material: coated steel
- SET UP TIME: about 15 min
Independence Set contents:
- 2 x A-Frame
- 2 x GROUND SCREW 70cm
- CLASSIC LINE X13 15 meter long
- Ratchet with long- and short sling
- Setup illustration
Did you know: The set can be setup multiple times. That means taking it down and move it some where else is no problem at all!
There will also be a NZ made version available soon, so please stay tuned!